The primary mission of VOSH-Northwest (a Chapter of VOSH-International) is to facilitate the provision of vision care worldwide to people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. The VOSH-Northwest Chapter covers the states of Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Alaska but boasts membership throughout the United States and the World.
A Special Thank You To These Contributors
A Very Special Thank You to Walman Optical in Kent, WA for their generous donation as a part of winning Charitable Giving Branch Of The Year!
- Northwest Eye Surgeons
- The Alfred & Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Walman Optical (Kent, WA), Essilor Vision Foundation (Farmers Branch, TX), and Central One Optical (Youngstown, OH) for their invaluable assistance in providing new eyeglasses for our missions.
- Vanguard Charitable
- Spectrum Ophthalmics, Inc. 2013 (donation of Topcon VT-SE Refractor)
- Shemanski Fund for 2018
- Paul Vander Wal, Ophthalmic Instrument Consultants, for the equipment donations for the Ed Worthen Memorial Clinic.
- EyeCarePro for designing, donating and maintaining our website
Any questions regarding how to donate or the status of a donation can be directed to us via our E-Mail Us form.