The primary mission of VOSH-Northwest (a Chapter of VOSH-International) is to facilitate the provision of vision care worldwide to people who can neither afford nor obtain such care. The VOSH-Northwest Chapter covers the states of Washington and Idaho but boasts membership throughout the United States and the World.
A Special Thank You To These Contributors
A very special thanks to Nitze-Stagen for helping with our rent at the Starbucks Center for the past sixteen years (since 2001)
- The Alfred & Tillie Shemanski Trust Fund (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Walman Optical (Kent, WA), Essilor Vision Foundation (Farmers Branch, TX), and Central One Optical (Youngstown, OH) for their invaluable assistance in providing new eyeglasses for our missions.
- Vanguard Charitable
- Frank Martin, Alaska Airlines waiving 30 bag fees for our 2014 Mexico mission.
- Spectrum Ophthalmics, Inc. 2013 (donation of Topcon VT-SE Refractor)
- Jay McManus - for the VOSH Shelving Units (2011)
- Carol and Myron Richards (2006, 2009,2010)
Any questions regarding how to donate or the status of a donation can be directed to us via our E-Mail Us form.